- Project Corrections / Time spent:
- I spent 15 minutes on the Lemons and Meringue Logo simplifying it by removing the small lemon wedge.
- I spent 1 hour and 10 minutes working on the Event Ad. I worked on creating even margins and creating a drop shadow under some of the pictures.
- I spent 40 minutes working on the Flier project. I improved the kerning, the padding, and the font size consistency.
- I spent 35 minutes working on the stationary and business card projects. I removed the button and the words from the camera simplifying it even more. I also played with the opacity a bit on the stationary. On the business cards, I increased the size of the font in the name of the company so that it stretches across the entire top and aligns nicely with the bottom website address.
- Message: My message is look at what great things I was able to accomplish this semester.
- Audience: My audience is other classmates and others who are interested in design.
- Top Thing Learned: The use of master pages. I also really like how my worked looked after having made changes at the end of the semester.
- Future application of Visual Media: Everywhere. I hope to use it at work, at home, and at church.
- Color scheme and color names: Monochromatic/ Black and Blue
- Title Font Name & Category: Fat Frank is a San Serif Font
- Copy Font Name & Category: Museo Slab is a Slab Serif Font
- Thumbnails of Images used: None
- Sources (Links to images on original websites / with title of site):None